Parents looking to enrol their child at Braemar are invited to contact the Business Manager on (03) 5427 2500 or by sending an email to: email@example.com
The Business Manager will forward to you a prospectus, which includes an application form. Once you have completed the application form, you need to return it to the Business Manager, along with a copy of your child’s birth certificate, and an application fee of $165.
Once the application form is received, your child will be placed on a waiting list for the requested year of commencement and year level. Waiting lists are currently in place for several year levels.
Normally students will be offered a place 21 months prior to commencement at Years 5 and 7.
You will find below the College’s enrolment policy.
The school is proud of its open access policy, which operates without regard to religious, academic, physical or racial circumstances. A non-refundable application fee is payable when the completed application form is lodged. A separate application must be lodged for each student. Subject to all the required financial obligations having been met, normally students will be offered a place twenty-one months prior to commencement at Year 5 or Year 7 in the following order:
1. Any existing student at the College
2. Any sibling of a student currently enrolled at Braemar College
3. Any son or daughter of a Braemar College staff member
4. Any son or daughter of a Braemar Old Collegian or former Clyde Girl
5. Other places may be offered according to the order in which their application forms were lodged and subject to interview
6. A place will only be confirmed when all establishment fees are paid by the due dates specified
Any applications received after offers are made will be considered on a case by case basis. Once all places are accepted, a waiting list commences. Students will be offered a place according to the above criteria. The College has the right to amend this policy from time to time. The Principal has discretion regarding all enrolment matters.